"Ok, send payment tonight & I can ship tomorrow".....then wait 12+ hours for payment....

The worst is when I make a thread of for sale items. Dude pms me and wants to trade but wants me to ship first?
laugh.gif
come on son. Buy sell has gotten terrible over the years but it beats out feebay

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

i'm an awesome buyer

I always have money up front
I communicate well
I don't flake
I'm not rude

Where's my cookie?
me too. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

I've just about given up on selling shoes.  It's ridamndiculous these days.

The worst is when they ask for more pics and you go and take updated and tagged pics and then....nothing.  Or when they ask for an invoice, get it, then....nothing.

Clowns.

I even lost my list of refs and really don't give a #*$+ anymore, even though I've sold at least 30 pairs on here throughout the years.

This is just one of the things that really bug. Another would be when people keep asking the same question over and over......"not original box, why does it say this, why does it say that".........if you're not intereted, move on. Or when you finally make an offer, after several emails, nothing. Like they've been abducted by aliens and all of a sudden disapper.

Another would be when they want almost half your shoes listed, ask for a price, you give it to them and they say "that's too much", how much for this one????

Clowns is RIGHT.

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

The worst is when they ask for more pics and you go and take updated and tagged pics and then....nothing. 

Or when they ask for an invoice, get it, then....nothing.
That's why I'm done taking additional pictures.  We both know what the shoes look like, and if it's used you're just going to have to take my word on the description.

And flakers, after every flake I'd post their user name in the thread.

LOL I just got this response from a dude I have sold to before:

"thinking about that all star jacket PM me the least your do shipped to east coast"

1. I said NO PMs in BIG BRIGHT letters at the top of my post
2. What seller in any business gives you the rock-bottom price right away in any kind of negotation? LOL!
3. How do I know where you live on the east coast and why should I take time out to look up shipping? Plus, my description says SHIPPING INCLUDED!

Wow, just wow

Back
Top Bottom