OK so Drakes first week sales are 460k...

Almost going gold on your debut album isnt bad at all. And is deff not floping. The cd is NOT a classic tho
laugh.gif

Almost going gold on your debut album isnt bad at all. And is deff not floping. The cd is NOT a classic tho
laugh.gif

Good sales, not a great album. Over was a terrible choice for a Single. Find Your Love, much better. Now he gotta drop Karaoke with a crossover video.

Good sales, not a great album. Over was a terrible choice for a Single. Find Your Love, much better. Now he gotta drop Karaoke with a crossover video.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

I was the one sure as hell, Drizzy was gonna do a milli *Raises hand*
embarassed.gif
smh.gif

if his album was better he probably couldve... his singles just werent all that...

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

I was the one sure as hell, Drizzy was gonna do a milli *Raises hand*
embarassed.gif
smh.gif

if his album was better he probably couldve... his singles just werent all that...

160k is not flopping 460k is not flopping.. 100k is not flopping..

I said 250K... I was surprised at 460k.... But laughed when people said 1mil or even 800k....It's not that climate anymore

Good albums are good albums... Drake's album was good (not enough for the hype he got) but for anyone else it is a good debut, so give credit where credit is due, it is a good album..

That being said it is nowhere near classic and never will be.

160k is not flopping 460k is not flopping.. 100k is not flopping..

I said 250K... I was surprised at 460k.... But laughed when people said 1mil or even 800k....It's not that climate anymore

Good albums are good albums... Drake's album was good (not enough for the hype he got) but for anyone else it is a good debut, so give credit where credit is due, it is a good album..

That being said it is nowhere near classic and never will be.

all that money behind him and to do 460? that is a flop IMO but nevertheless i like the album. its thorough. just my 2cents

all that money behind him and to do 460? that is a flop IMO but nevertheless i like the album. its thorough. just my 2cents

Shoulda sold more, though. Thats about how many "thank yous" he had on the album.

Shoulda sold more, though. Thats about how many "thank yous" he had on the album.

Back
Top Bottom