Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

laugh.gif
dudes are blatantly offended that someone disliked this $@*+ movie

Super Troopers > This

Saving Silverman > This

Old School > This

Anchorman > This

BIODOME > > > This
I don't think anyone's "blatantly offended" by your opinion. They're just saying your opinion sucks. You seem to be goingoverboard to make yourself heard. That's all.

CincoSeis is crazy. I'm usually not a fan of cheesy comedies but this movie blew me away. Non-stop laughs. Even critics gave it good reviews (these kind ofmovies are usually criticized by movie reviewers).

"Tootle-lu mutha efffffaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" - the ayo asian dude while the window is going up (he continues to move his head up higher, the higher the window got till it was closed)
I was dying
roll.gif
roll.gif

Counting cards is illegal.
Its not illegal, its just frowned upon. Like masturbating on an airplane
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by youngin33

Fresh off coming back from Vegas, I was able to appreciate this comedy that much more.

Zach Galifianakis was in rare form with his usual hilariously dry routine. Saw him do stand-up, he's too funny.

And Brad Cooper is also great.

When Stu tells off his girlfriend at the end, the theater was clapping.

I think i was in your theater lol

It was pretty funny, but if you've seen all the trailers for this movie, then you've pretty much seen the movie at its best.

Different strokes for different folks, people. If you didn't enjoy it, I'm sorry you wasted 10 dollars.

I thought it was funnier than Pineapple Express, but that's just me. It's in the top 3 of the funniest movies I've seen in the past couple of yearsin theaters. And yes, I will watch it more and more and probably eventually buy it when it's available.

Originally Posted by youngin33

Different strokes for different folks, people. If you didn't enjoy it, I'm sorry you wasted 10 dollars.

I thought it was funnier than Pineapple Express, but that's just me. It's in the top 3 of the funniest movies I've seen in the past couple of years in theaters. And yes, I will watch it more and more and probably eventually buy it when it's available.
Pineapple Express was so OVER-HYPED, that movie was garbage....this movie, like I saidearlier is the funniest flick since Borat.....EVERY moment in this flick was comedic genious, would watch again, two thumbs and a penis up
sick.gif

Vegas was the perfect place for the movie. Nothing better than getting a hangover in Sin City.

can't wait for pt 2

Back
Top Bottom