Ok so i couldnt sleep last night so i watched all the x men movies and im like....

Originally Posted by SCOfoshO

wow this whole time I thought Jubilee was black, but she's Chinese?!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you no now that i think about it she does have some asain in her
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Royal Flush and Cajun Explosion...
pimp.gif
what about kinetic card, not his special but i love trickin people out on the move. lol.

I'm a die-hard X-Men fan to the core, i agree they should have put him in one the of the X movies atleast...maybe as a student. But hey atleast they're puttin him in the Wolverine movie which i hope turns out great, how he has any relation to Wolverine's past got me guessing but Gambit and Deadpool in the same movie...game over.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
You no your stuff do you read the comics

and dead pool and cable comics are pretty good but sometimes dull
man i love those comics. It never gets dull as long as deadpool is on the scene. I know there's a cable/deadpool with spiderman. I wannaread that, thats enough smartassedness to last me for months.

And i didn't like any of the xmen flicks, they were all boring, and i've never watched an entire one.

she might be blackanese.

Her last name is Lee so she's clearly asian but her first name is Jubilation and thats kinda ghetto so...

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you no now that i think about it she does have some asain in her
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
During the hype of the show, I thought she was black too, it wasn't like afew years ago I found out

Yea man i remember reading uncanny x-men and then when the regular x-men series came out that jim lee started drawing, rogue was one bad chick and then theymodeled the x-men animated series rogue after that one, she was
pimp.gif

Anna Paquin just doesnt do it for me, but aleast they had halle and famke jensen for me to look at lol.

I really don't know the dude who's playing Gambit in the upcoming Wolverine movie, but his accent better be on point.

Back
Top Bottom