Ok, so i'm a lightweight drinker, what can I do about it.

Its drinking, not having sex. Dos it really matter if you can't drink that much.

Anyways if it really does the only thing you can do is drink more. If you get a big *%! belly in a month dont be suprised!

Start doin cocaine when you drink
smile.gif

to get your drinking "stamina" up you simply have to drink more ... but for your problem i suggest you secretly eat a loaf of bread before you go outwith your boys ...

Originally Posted by wildcard

I just started drinking about two months ago, and already i've thrown up three times, and it's ticking me off that I can't drink more. I'm the type of supercompetitive person who hates not being good at things. Last night I had smoked with like four people and had two four locos and then already I threw up and my night was done and it sucked and I felt like a donkey. Not cool. And I'm trying to fix this problem. How do you get your drinking stamina up? because i suck.

well i'm 6'3 and 160. I thought taller/bigger people could drink more which is why i'm disapointed...

For one, stop smoking and drinking together.

Either do one or the other. If you want to do both, keep either one to a minimum. As soon as you start cross-fading, it's over. Insta-throw up.

Don't want to sound like a Debbie Downer, but there's really nothing to be gained from being able to drink more. For what, bragging rights? You spendmore money, you gain more weight and you can end up with more health problems.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

I never understood what was wrong with being a lightweight...I wish I could get throwed off a shot...would save me money
laugh.gif
QFT

Back
Top Bottom