OK UPS IS TRIPPING WHAT THE HECK

Ok I order Jordan 4s from Eastbay and Footocker both were scheduled to be delivered Wed by UPS

My Footlocker order gets dropped off at my leasing office at 3 pm, My Eastbay never comes then I wake up and get an email saying it was delivered to my front door at 11:41 pm keep in mind I didnt go to sleep until 1230am last night.

I call UPS and dude was like I need to contact Eastbay, right now I`m on hold with east bay. Has this happen to any of you?

I thought this was about tipping the UPS delivery guy.

Minimum tip is $5
nthat.gif

GIFSoup

you know better than to post this in the general section. take this to the jordan section. mods lock this up.

i got a package that has been left at the facility, two days in a row now.

"rescheduled"

feels bad man.

you guyz are clowns not even providing lulz luckily eastbay just refunded me, from now on everything is getting shipped to my job smh

hopefully you somehow still get the kicks also lol, but doubtful

i think the UPS dude jacked me, because the apartments I stay at all my neighbors are old Indian people, It would be sweet if I still got the package but its the principle of the whole situation why would 2 kicks coming from the same warehouse ship on different truck when the whole time I got all the tracking updates at the same time AND the package that they say was delivered at 1141 pm left the warehouse 1 hr earlier than the footlocker one which was dropped off at my leasing office. I swear from now on im having everything shipped to my job.

I got this from UPS/Footlocker this morning

DUE TO LOCAL OPERATION DISRUPTION, PACKAGES NOT UNLOADED FROM TRAILER, EXCEPT A ONE DAY BUSINESS DAY DELAY
[table][tr][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][/table]

Delivered at 11:41pm? :rofl: @ anyone thinking UPS is out that late at night. That right there was your sign that you weren't getting your package. Is there anyway to find out who the driver was the day your shoes were "allegedly delivered"?

Delivered at 11:41pm? :rofl: @ anyone thinking UPS is out that late at night. That right there was your sign that you weren't getting your package. Is there anyway to find out who the driver was the day your shoes were "allegedly delivered"?

naw bro I contacted UPS twice 1 time on phone 1 time on their chat and they told me ASAP they cant do nothing for me holla at Eastbay. I`m like brah EVEN with holiday season, NOBODY is dropping packages off 20 min before midnight, NOBODY.

Does UPS have like a complaint form or something?

Ok I order Jordan 4s from Eastbay and Footocker both were scheduled to be delivered Wed by UPS
My Footlocker order gets dropped off at my leasing office at 3 pm, My Eastbay never comes then I wake up and get an email saying it was delivered to my front door at 11:41 pm keep in mind I didnt go to sleep until 1230am last night.
I call UPS and dude was like I need to contact Eastbay, right now I`m on hold with east bay. Has this happen to any of you?

:smh: some funny stuff going on with delivery

fedex supposedly lost my package but then usps delivered it the next day

for another package (from newegg), ups left my package in the facility and decided to reschedule shipping (according to the tracking)

this all happened this week for me.

i guess its that time of the year where they hire temporary workers >D

Last edited:
:smh: some funny stuff going on with delivery
fedex supposedly lost my package but then usps delivered it the next day
for another package (from newegg), ups left my package in the facility and decided to reschedule shipping (according to the tracking)
i guess its that time of the year where they hire temporary workers >D

they RARELY have new cats working delivery, you gotta put in work to be a driver. Yo does anyone know where I can find like a UPS executives email address or something? yea Im getting my money back but the principle of the situation has me upset.

they RARELY have new cats working delivery, you gotta put in work to be a driver. Yo does anyone know where I can find like a UPS executives email address or something? yea Im getting my money back but the principle of the situation has me upset.

take it up with consumer affairs, i guess?

ask that you want to talk to the supervisor/manager of your local ups, have u done that?

Last edited:
I know that feel bruh UPS on games for some reason now. I ordered a jacket and they delivered the damn thing to a post office in the next county over from me. I had to get another one reshipped to me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom