OK UPS IS TRIPPING WHAT THE HECK

:smh: some funny stuff going on with delivery
fedex supposedly lost my package but then usps delivered it the next day
for another package (from newegg), ups left my package in the facility and decided to reschedule shipping (according to the tracking)
this all happened this week for me.
i guess its that time of the year where they hire temporary workers >D

I sent a package out Monday and it was suppose to be delivered the 28th

Tracking still says Departed the facility the 26th and thats it :x

fedex is the worst those clowns delivered a package to a street over and have the nerve to put it up as delivered and signed for

luckily i did some detective work and got my package back :smh:

Heres mine :lol: not sure whats going on.
Brooklyn, NY, United States 11/30/2012 2:02 A.M. Out For Delivery
Brooklyn, NY, United States 11/29/2012 2:39 A.M. Out For Delivery
11/29/2012 12:04 A.M. Arrival Scan
Secaucus, NJ, United States 11/28/2012 11:29 P.M. Departure Scan
Secaucus, NJ, United States 11/27/2012 9:00 P.M. Due to local operation disruption, packages not unloaded from trailer, expect a one day business day delay
Package was out for delivery yesterday but my usual UPS man who im cool with came by and only had 1 package for me and not this one :lol: . Not sure whats going on.

Happening to me with a package I'm waiting on too. I am hoping it's only due to the amount of parcels being delivered due to black friday/cyber monday that they haven't got to delivering my package yet. But the last time this happened to me, the package was declared lost. But last time it was an envelope packaging, this time, it's a 20 lb. package.

i got my package after 3 days left at the facility.

thought the iphone was long gone.

anyway, i called and they said with the holidays, their scanners could be a little off. yeah.....

Back
Top Bottom