Ok...Why haven't Biggie OR Tupac murders been solved yet?

I just don't get it.

Of course everyone has there own theory or story, but for us not to know 100% sure what went down both nights is still very weird.

I'm just now starting to look deep into their last days so if someone who has good knowledge on the situation can release it it'll be much appreciated.

I just don't get it.

Of course everyone has there own theory or story, but for us not to know 100% sure what went down both nights is still very weird.

I'm just now starting to look deep into their last days so if someone who has good knowledge on the situation can release it it'll be much appreciated.

One of my friends did a Powerpoint thing on why Tupac is still alive, its actually pretty good

One of my friends did a Powerpoint thing on why Tupac is still alive, its actually pretty good

Because they were two powerful voices of young Black males in the inner city?

Because the LAPD was involved and there is a coverup?

Because they were worth more dead than alive?

Because they were two powerful voices of young Black males in the inner city?

Because the LAPD was involved and there is a coverup?

Because they were worth more dead than alive?

The answer is plain and simple, they don't give a flying @$#+.

For the record, Pac is gone, let the man rest in peace.

The answer is plain and simple, they don't give a flying @$#+.

For the record, Pac is gone, let the man rest in peace.

Originally Posted by Kramer

Still got it around?

I don't believe he's alive, I don't even play around with $#%@ like that. But if you can show some of the sources he used or anything that will be helpful

Originally Posted by Kramer

Still got it around?

I don't believe he's alive, I don't even play around with $#%@ like that. But if you can show some of the sources he used or anything that will be helpful

Pac>Big?!

Idk how you can compare the two.. Pac was the "founder" of hip hop and BIG had the SICKEST flow EVER.

IMO, they're both equal

Pac>Big?!

Idk how you can compare the two.. Pac was the "founder" of hip hop and BIG had the SICKEST flow EVER.

IMO, they're both equal

Originally Posted by Boi

Pac>Big?!

IMO, they're both equal
I usually don't derail threads...Especially ones I STARTED
laugh.gif
but this line is straight comedy.

Originally Posted by Boi

Pac>Big?!

IMO, they're both equal
I usually don't derail threads...Especially ones I STARTED
laugh.gif
but this line is straight comedy.

Originally Posted by JayMosEnvied

"The government hates rap music" Chris Rock

Chris Rock is a fool.  He said Pac got shot in Vegas, on a fight night, on the strip, and there were never any witnesses.  How does that really happen though 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom