Ok...Why haven't Biggie OR Tupac murders been solved yet?

Originally Posted by JayMosEnvied

"The government hates rap music" Chris Rock

Chris Rock is a fool.  He said Pac got shot in Vegas, on a fight night, on the strip, and there were never any witnesses.  How does that really happen though 
nerd.gif

Illuminati offed Pac after he started talking out about ...., The Big and Pac beef was real, the government capitalized on it and it was just an easy way to make it seem like black on black...

Illuminati offed Pac after he started talking out about ...., The Big and Pac beef was real, the government capitalized on it and it was just an easy way to make it seem like black on black...

Originally Posted by mikejs210

Chris Rock is a fool.  He said Pac got shot in Vegas, on a fight night, on the strip, and there were never any witnesses.  How does that really happen though 
nerd.gif
Don't forget it was right after a Tyson fight

Originally Posted by mikejs210

nerd.gif
Don't forget it was right after a Tyson fight

Originally Posted by Caerus

Originally Posted by Kramer

One of my friends did a Powerpoint thing on why Tupac is still alive, its actually pretty good

Still got it around?

I don't believe he's alive, I don't even play around with $#%@ like that. But if you can show some of the sources he used or anything that will be helpful
Check ya inbox

Originally Posted by Caerus

Originally Posted by Kramer

One of my friends did a Powerpoint thing on why Tupac is still alive, its actually pretty good

Still got it around?

I don't believe he's alive, I don't even play around with $#%@ like that. But if you can show some of the sources he used or anything that will be helpful
Check ya inbox

Hes alive and well. Government is taking good care of him by keeping him outta site and just protected on secret lands in Jamaica. He has dreads too. Government told him to make his arrival when the truth about aliens comes out so the world can be shocked, not at aliens, but at Pac's life and health. Government will balance things according to the current hype

Hes alive and well. Government is taking good care of him by keeping him outta site and just protected on secret lands in Jamaica. He has dreads too. Government told him to make his arrival when the truth about aliens comes out so the world can be shocked, not at aliens, but at Pac's life and health. Government will balance things according to the current hype

Plenty unsolved murders. Cops stop caring, with time everyone moves on. Real life aint like Cold Case.

Plenty unsolved murders. Cops stop caring, with time everyone moves on. Real life aint like Cold Case.

Just like any crime to be solved they need cooperating witnesses and in both of these no one wants to speak. Stop snitching right?
eyes.gif

Just like any crime to be solved they need cooperating witnesses and in both of these no one wants to speak. Stop snitching right?
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom