Okay I never make dumb Topics but.........(Fly in soup)

Okay so im making soup, I walk away from it, A Fly dies trying to get a meal on my soup........Do I take the fly out and eat it? or make a new can?........myboy said eat it because it's nothing, make a new can right?

I would throw that away. I heard flies take dumps everywhere they land, plus what if that one landed on some dog poop. I know you don't want to beswallowin' that.

That's gross flies go on poop and other things, but i try not to waste food.
ohwell.gif

Flies are known to carry Streptococcus and Staphylococcus bacteria in their mouthparts and on their feet. The common housefly, which is not a biting fly, sponges up moist materials with its mouthparts as it feeds. The "fly specks" seen on walls and corral fences are actually small amounts of vomit and fecal matter left behind by the flies. Often these "specks" contain bacteria that will also be deposited at the next place the fly lands to feed or rest. Flies particularly like decaying matter whether animal or plant so they feed on rotting placentas or manure pats.

leave it..no biggie

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Flies are known to carry Streptococcus and Staphylococcus bacteria in their mouthparts and on their feet. The common housefly, which is not a biting fly, sponges up moist materials with its mouthparts as it feeds. The "fly specks" seen on walls and corral fences are actually small amounts of vomit and fecal matter left behind by the flies. Often these "specks" contain bacteria that will also be deposited at the next place the fly lands to feed or rest. Flies particularly like decaying matter whether animal or plant so they feed on rotting placentas or manure pats.

leave it..no biggie

After reading that Im Making a new Can forget it!

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

have y'all noticed an influx of gnats?
yeah, I was in Palm Springs this past weekend. We were playing some midnight ball and them joints were everywhere.

I wouldnt eat it, thats like seeing anything else on your plate like a piece of hair. Well i guess its ok if the fly was from your house but it it wasnt then iwouldnt eat it.

Make sure you boil and sterilise everything you eat in future too then. I wouldn't trust just washing crockery and cutlery either - I'd have itirradiated.

Might want to invest in a big plastic bubble you can live in too - you can never be too careful with germs.

take fly out, look for fly parts that might have come apart at impact. eat the rest of the fly-free soup

Back
Top Bottom