OKKK Attention, Barkleys re-releasing, Why no thread these are Fire!!!! vol. CB '94

Got my pair yesterday for 96 even. I never had the OG's as a kid, although I do remember them and did at one time want them. As far as I'm concernedthese feel solid on foot which is one thing I have always liked about Barkley's in general.

I wore mine straight out of the box when I got home from Foot Locker and they held up well when I went to to the gym to lift. I'm very satisfied with theoutcome and IMO they are pretty sick. Glad I finally got my pair...I have always had a thing for Barkleys.
pimp.gif

I just got a pair about a month ago and I'm just now getting around to putting up pictures to compare with the OG

Originals
935255aef0a713321f9562394a933793be2d2a0.pjpg

fa9254de04a3d32413f5ebbbb8e6b589ec74259.pjpg

Comparison Lateral
b5815fe7a933115b2a67c9db0520efb0401e16e.pjpg

comparison medial
c02151e1a9371d5de53bda7b984e5fbd43f42a4.pjpg

Toungue
0cf25f4e21ab03ab16e579fe6edcb858802217b.pjpg

And back
42e2560e10a6e3d6160526b12375f90a567135a.pjpg

Obviously the major difference is the size of the air bubble and the shade of purple used on the tongue (which I think takes a lot away from the shoe).
However, when looking closely I realized the air bubble does not even wrap around the entire heel like others have stated. Look at the medial view and you
will notice that the OG air bubble wraps all the way to the arch, the retros stops short and replaces air with rubber.

These are noticeably less comfortable than the last retro in 04 or whenever it was. I can't believe Nike cannot retro a shoe correctly that they justretroed five years ago perfectly (besides colorways of course). With that being said, these arent terribly uncomfortable and do require some break in time forthe air bubble to soften up a bit. The fit is stellar as with the other cb 94s.

Overall, I'm happy with the shoe, it's just a fee shortcomings that stop me from loving it and buying multiple pairs, especially when I step into myOGs the feel is not the same at all. But you cant live in the past and at least these seem to be fairly limited so they are not just collecting dust on shelvesand you dont see them on a lot of peoples feet, only the true heads seem to know about them.

Now Nike, just do me a favor and retro these; pretty please
ad2156e3a5331a5285ef629c714ddf918b377a1.pjpg

Originally Posted by TFaulk20

I just got a pair about a month ago and I'm just now getting around to putting up pictures to compare with the OG.....Now Nike, just do me a favor and retro these; pretty please

Thanks for posting... and i think the 1996 CB34s will come round some time. Same midsole as the Uptempos, and they're bound to come back round.

I'm not diggin' these this time around for some reason. I guess its because I been there, done that.

blk/prp are nails... grey white is kinda nailsy too. I HAD these back in the day... i copped these before i copped my nines

Your welcome to everyone saying thanks on the comparison pics.
Anyways, I was wondering how these were selling in your area. Where I stay at (the bay area) these are really no where to be seen; the only two places I havespotted them at are NTSF and a couple Shieks. I got mine for $100 bucks even when they came out because I got a connect at shieks, but these dont seem to behitting sells racks around here and dont seem to be in very many places; and everyone else seems to be saying that these are sitting and they are copping for80 bucks.

Oh and I think I posted this before but nike needs to put out a shirt with this image from the hypermaxes

e5b15de4a03816578899601ee2ef380667e4a63.pjpg

Does anyone else find the midfoot straps on these ridiculously tight compared to all the other retros? I've had 3 pairs of the retros of these, and none ofthem fit the way they do this time around. These are actually a little roomy in the toe area for me, almost in an uncomfortable way, like I would have gone ahalf-size down on them, but the straps were so damn tight I could barely fit my foot inside a size 10, so I have a 10.5 that chokes the hell out of the top ofmy foot and then feels roomy in the toe area. Still love the shoe, but I don't know why they put Penny III straps on Barkleys.

i love mine i can tell they are different from the ogs but i love em nonetheless. for $60 i cant complain. shouts to BLACMAN365 for that heavy discount!!!

I might try to cop these on a discount if I find them anywhere... I wasn't feeling them enough to cop at first but they've grown on me since seeingthem on peoples' feet.

first off i want to give my dude B1acMan365 a big shout out for the hook on these classics. Had a couple pairs of these from the earlier release and i thoughtthese would be heavy and bulky from the way they looked however these are one of the best casual/ ballin kicks ever. My homie hooked me with a discount andthese were the first to get copped... no questions asked.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Does anyone else find the midfoot straps on these ridiculously tight compared to all the other retros? I've had 3 pairs of the retros of these, and none of them fit the way they do this time around. These are actually a little roomy in the toe area for me, almost in an uncomfortable way, like I would have gone a half-size down on them, but the straps were so damn tight I could barely fit my foot inside a size 10, so I have a 10.5 that chokes the hell out of the top of my foot and then feels roomy in the toe area. Still love the shoe, but I don't know why they put Penny III straps on Barkleys.
so your natural size is a 10.5 right? (same size as me)
i'm just trying to get a feel for the sizing because nobody near me has em in the store for me to try on.

Originally Posted by streetballa2311

i love mine i can tell they are different from the ogs but i love em nonetheless. for $60 i cant complain. shouts to BLACMAN365 for that heavy discount!!!

Damn I missed out then because I would have definitely bought them for that price...

Back
Top Bottom