Oklahoma City Thunder vs San Antonio Spurs - OKC WINS in 6, Congrats!

I want to say Thunder in 7

but I won't be surprised if it's Spurs in 6

SA in 5.
There team is just playing terrific.
Great chemistry and of course POP.
Also have HC

GO SPURS GO!
pimp.gif

This series will be quite difficult, but I hope SA pulls it out.
smile.gif

My thoughts? SA in 6.

PO

Spurs in 5. Popovich is too smart and the Spurs have the firepower to match the Thunder. The Spurs are too good, I haven't seen a team make it look this easy in the playoffs since the 2002 Kings

I like how the Thunder are clicking, and I think their youth will beat the Spurs in 6 games.

No game will be won by more than 10 points

This is going to be a good matchup. I straight up don't have an idea who's going to take this one. Skill, strategy and superior fundamentals vs youth, athleticism and insane talent. If thunder play at least at a decent level, I think they can take it.

Nothing short of an injury or an act from God is stopping the Spurs from winning the title this year. Spurs in 6.

Spurs in 6. Miami will pull through the Pacers series and run through the Sixers/Celtics. Spurs in 6 against the Heat with TP as Finals MVP. Pop and Timmy solidify their true greatness by winning a ring in 3 separate decades

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Spurs with the Sweep

You wildin'
laugh.gif

I think the Spurs win but they do it in 6.
My pick is purely hate, I'll admit that

1izsjp.jpg

I hope every game is a blowout
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Now it all comes together.
laugh.gif

Man it must suck to be a Sonics fan, this Thunder team is stacked.
sick.gif
 Even if OKC doesn't win the title this year, they'll be contenders for the next 5 or so years assuming they can keep Harden.

Thunder is my second favorite team buy they just beat my favorite team. I despise the Spurs, but I just finished rooting for them to demolish the clippers, so my emotions are all jumbled right now
laugh.gif
if OKC can continue to play at this level, I pick them to win it in 7.

Back
Top Bottom