Ol' boy got hit by an ice cream truck .............................an ice cream truck

roll.gif
Horatio

Originally Posted by 21 World B Free 21

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

post to watch later.

its a 2 min video you wasted as much time  t=posting for later as it would have took you to watch,

Anyway, I bet the dude got extremely lucky and wasn't seriously hurt. From the video I would just suspect he got a seriously bruised knee.leg but not much else. Sad part is if he had gone another step and got straight run over cause ice creeam gangsta didn't slow down at all his partner wouldn't have moved 1 iota faster
i'm in china right now, and youtube is blocked, i have to go through a proxy, which i can't during work.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by 21 World B Free 21

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

post to watch later.

its a 2 min video you wasted as much time  t=posting for later as it would have took you to watch,

Anyway, I bet the dude got extremely lucky and wasn't seriously hurt. From the video I would just suspect he got a seriously bruised knee.leg but not much else. Sad part is if he had gone another step and got straight run over cause ice creeam gangsta didn't slow down at all his partner wouldn't have moved 1 iota faster
i'm in china right now, and youtube is blocked, i have to go through a proxy, which i can't during work.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom