Old colorways on new Js

Imagine the Aqua,grape, or laney colorway on the 23's that would be sick. With all these frankenstien shoes out id like to see JB bring out retroes withother jordan colorways. What do you guys think? Feel free to add ideas.

it be ok i guess but i think those colorways are just special to those shoes. when you say aqua, laney, carmine etc. in a jays related convo ppl know exactlywhat your talking about. the colrways go hand in had with the shoes history and i guess i like it that way.

Originally Posted by enigma586

it be ok i guess but i think those colorways are just special to those shoes. when you say aqua, laney, carmine etc. in a jays related convo ppl know exactly what your talking about. the colrways go hand in had with the shoes history and i guess i like it that way.

yea i can see where your coming from on this one but i would kinda like to see some of these colorways on the newer Jays

-Tyler

Laney V's with da 23 logo on the side
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Make it happen JB..

I do and dont like that idea. I think cool grey is a colorway to get away with retroing all jays in but aqua and grape? nah man. leave those colorwaysalone.

it would be nice because all of the bred cool grey colorways managed to still be relevent after somany models

i wish i still had my photoshop because with the right colorbloking done in those colorways would look nice can anybody do a rendition of wat it would looklike in photoshp

some say you cant see a particular CW on a certain shoe that looks good on another. that is the mystique/legacy that the shoe has built along with thecolorway. but who is to say that it wouldnt look better on a newer shoe than it would on another. just food for thought.

Back
Top Bottom