Old School finds in a New School era *must peep if you like OG snapbacks/OG leather jackets*

Came across a crazy mom & pop store by chance today....

2ywveyo.jpg

ktflv.jpg

sick.gif
yes those are leather too

Store was just a old korean lady who me and my friend talked to for awhile, she told us she goes around the country when it gets warm, see's about a million people a year, constantly buys and sells leather goods...she just came across an entire estate lot of these snapbacks and leather sports jackets cause i guess the company that made em all recently went under, shes got a ton of $*@#...all im gonna say is the raiders jacket is getting bought TOMORROW, cleanest jacket i've seen in awhile

we snapped a couple pics to post up and i'll list some of the teams I saw her have hats in....we offered to buy the whole lot of hats off her but she told us she wasn't interested, that she wasn't getting rich off us buying them for $25 each anyways
laugh.gif
mad.gif

Here's some more pics, I'll snap some more tomorrow when I get the Raiders jacket if anyone wants to see any certain teams/hats

i3wdvc.jpg

ra6jvs.jpg

zleyx5.jpg

2qdvgc2.jpg

2cwnzns.jpg

Anyways, she had just about every NFL team in leather jackets, different styles and stuff...the Steeler ones were
pimp.gif

In the hats she had most NBA teams, well whatever teams were round in 1996
laugh.gif
....Seattle Supersonics

Also had a lot of colleges in the snapbacks, almost all the old NHL teams, some NFL teams, all the old school nascar drivers, damn I should've taken more pics...she shouldve just let us buy them all
tired.gif

i had the charlotte hornets starter cap with the grape 5's...and my grandma told me never ever wear ya hat to the right side
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by So Authentic

I get snapbacks for 3 for 10
pimp.gif

Hook it up, i can get you any of these just let me know what team you want and i'll snap some pics tomorrow...all of them are fire

Originally Posted by Uter Zorker

i had the charlotte hornets starter cap with the grape 5's...and my grandma told me never ever wear ya hat to the right side
smokin.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nine point five

pretty dope man. throw some of them snapbacks on eBay. curious how much they'd go for

yea we were thinking about doing that when we offered to buy them all off her, but since she said nah its whatever...shes cool as hell though im gonna start going there often and try to get the hook up from her...she'll probably have some sick stuff when she comes back in the winter

I'm mad you didn't take pics of the Raiders jacket.

But you should put some up on eBay I would buy.

Fam anything Knicks? And if she had any L.A kings snap backs can you take a couple pics

There's some stores at the mall that have them too. Sports stores and what not, but small name stores

I seen a bunch today at this one store. I was about to cop a Georgetown one, but passed

1) why would anyone in the world wear those hideous things

2) 90% chance all of that stuff is fake...

Originally Posted by First Round Draft Pick

Originally Posted by So Authentic

I get snapbacks for 3 for 10
pimp.gif

I got a homeboy that gets em 3 for 10 but he on that "naw i cant tell you" tip, smh. where at? pm me
im tryna get on this hustle...
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom