Old School NBA Brawl From the 90's

Now this was a classic NBA brawl involving non other than ESPN's own Greg Anthony, now Celtic Coach Doc Rivers v.s. K.J. and the Phoenix Suns.� Make sureyou watch the entire clip.

pimp.gif
How could you not love the90's?

"Anthony popped him with a left hook"...I had a feeling this was the one when he had the dress shirt on.
roll.gif

knicks always seemed to be getting brawls......

lol @ that crazy shirt...... play-by-play guy had to pause "and there's greg anthony with that ..... multi-colored shirt...."

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

old school 90's brawls would've been nothing w/o the Knicks
laugh.gif
lol, yah, i remember all the good games between the bulls and the knicks and that one brawl that broke out right in front of david stern

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

The old 90s Knicks were always getting into scraps like this. Nobody would %$*+ around with those teams without getting away with it
pimp.gif

You gotta love the commentators back than, they would announce this *+!$ like it was a boxing match like they would get into it *+!$ was just more fun.Nowadays nothing like this happens cause of soft !+% Stern and all of his rules and when they do you hear the commentators like Mike Breen and all they say is*+!$ like "what a disgrace" #!$!$+% Stern and the Euro influence made the NBA so soft, back in the day you had to be tough and you had to know how totake a hit.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
at Greg Anthony and his outfit SOOOO 90s right there

flashbacks to another great one...
8d2154edabc4155f8acd0a5cfe6cb831b522d12.jpg

and also Dan Majerle (sp?) was such a little *++@@. I hated that *%+ especially when he was on the Heat
laugh.gif

EDIT:
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at ainge and Doc i didnt even notice that i wish they wouldahit eachother

Originally Posted by here 4 tha kickz

funny when barkley is the one thats keeping his cool. and greg anthony, what a vajayjay, dude wasnt even in the game.
Greg was just sticking up for Doc. I like that
smokin.gif

lol they dint even call a foul for that screen kevin gave doc... hahahhaha that would have been a flagrant foul these days.

I remember that fight because of Greg Anthony running on the court in street clothes. If he ever switched to TNT they wouldn't get 30 seconds into anInside the NBA broadcast without showing him in that shirt.

Originally Posted by here 4 tha kickz

funny when barkley is the one thats keeping his cool. and greg anthony, what a vajayjay, dude wasnt even in the game.

word.. dude had a tendency to start @#*! just looking for attention
smh.gif

Originally Posted by kb8 3qwick

"Anthony popped him with a left hook"...I had a feeling this was the one when he had the dress shirt on.
roll.gif

laugh.gif
Son was rocking that rayon button-down

come on man, those type of shirts were the hottest things back then, I owned one as a kid
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I miss these type of knicks

i liked how the announcer said that suns arent backing down from the knicks....shows that some teams feared us haha

Back
Top Bottom