Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supposedly Supreme_bronx is a scammer in the community on IG.  They're calling him out :smh:  
Lmao, I saw you comment on his post. But ive seen him come through before and this is the first time hes been called out. Wouldnt doubt if its just a honest mistake

sometimes they slack on the new section in my experience...

Anyone with a tip here would be nice, Im used to using links. I barely copped **** this season.
 So I shouldn't be refreshing on the New section? Should I be refreshing the "shop all" section?

Can anyone tell me what the best page to be on is tomorrow morning? Would you all go with "New" or "Shop all" ?
Best page is on computer. Mobile u have to be ultra ninja swift!! Also make sure u have auto fill ready to go. If not, i'm getting that bogo before u will.
happy.gif

Best page is on computer. Mobile u have to be ultra ninja swift!! Also make sure u have auto fill ready to go. If not, i'm getting that bogo before u will.
happy.gif
Yep I have my address saved from previous purchases, I will be on desktop so I hope that helps.

NP.  "All" works good but you have to scroll fast to find it.  If you go sweatshirts route, it should just pop up there.  I heard the new section has been behind a tiny bit.
Okay, so you think "All" is better if I'm fast then?

Yep I have my address saved from previous purchases, I will be on desktop so I hope that helps.

Okay, so you think "All" is better if I'm fast then?
Yes, but I think I might go the sweatshirts route.  When you click all, remember you have to locate the crew.  You might have to scroll down and stuff.

Yes, but I think I might go the sweatshirts route.  When you click all, remember you have to locate the crew.  You might have to scroll down and stuff.
Yeah I feel ya, I think I might go that route as well. That way I don't freak out when the new stuff pops up and miss click.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom