Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do i go camo,  black or pink? 

I'm assuming camo will go first so I 'll probably just try for black.

Do i go camo,  black or pink? 

I'm assuming camo will go first so I 'll probably just try for black.
Good luck with that! 
laugh.gif

Just buy what you want and know you will wear. I personally like the camo and I know I can pull it off.

I cant speak for all but I personally think the camo is extremely tacky. Plus, black, pink, and grey were gone fastest in UK drop
Damn, i thought black would be easy since people are usually all over the camo prints.

I don't own anything Camo, hence why I'm going for the Camo. And black. Almost everything I copped last season was gray. Didn't really cop much from this season.

1 thing i will say is the local schools lunch is during the same time as preme drops and they are allowed to leave so they usually camp all night go to school and then leave and go back

If youre really happy with any of them, go for white or red. If youre swift youll get it.
White is scary. Can get dirty too easily. I have a tonal white bogo that I've never worn because it will just be a mess after the first wear.

Red is meh.

When I say I liked them all I really meant the three i listed.

Last edited:

White is scary. Can get dirty too easily. I have a tonal white bogo that I've never worn because it will just be a mess after the first wear.

Red is meh.

When I say I liked them all I really meant the three i listed.
camo

Scooped grey last year going for navy this time around. Red will be consolation if I miss out on *navy*. Something is getting added to the collection.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom