Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
grey and camo 
nthat.gif

SO SLOW I was not swift .......... Added to cart PINK sz Medium / OUT OF STOCK when I checked out
FAIL

GOT THE WHITE MERRY XMAS to me though

wanted either the navy crew or beanie...got the beanie. i'm happy

Last edited:
Got my Camo Large manually. Walked my brother through the process and he copped a Grey Large

I got a Camo Large, Black Neck Gaiter, and Black Ribbed Beanie manually.

I had two other friends try to get me other colors in the box logo, but they both struck out (they both were successful with Supreme Foams and Jordans). :smh:

My mistake was going for the black one, it was the first to sell out, got my page monitor set and it already went off and missed the first restock

Should've just tried navy but like the grey much more...oh well onto next season
Navy sold out at 11am. I added a M  to cart at 10:59am but after I added in my CC info it was done. My mistake was trying to also add the gray hoodie as well. Thats what happens when I get greedy 
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

It's not even learning their lesson. They just ONLY buy box logos and not the other stuff so they dont know how supreme works with this stuff
Not true. Always use early links and they've always worked for whatever I went for including last seasons bogo..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom