Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just waiting for pink to restock..  while every other color has already 
laugh.gif

Good to hear you got ppl looking out. My boys think it's a waste of money. Was able to cop the medium in gray on the restock. It is a good consolation since I wasn't able to grab the navy
At this point I feel like I'm pretty much done with Supreme , still one more tee I need when that DSM one drops next week and some older stuff but other than that I just don't see the creativity anymore ill stick to copping the beanies but nothing more, I gotta branch out to other brands

At this point I feel like I'm pretty much done with Supreme , still one more tee I need when that DSM one drops next week and some older stuff but other than that I just don't see the creativity anymore ill stick to copping the beanies but nothing more, I gotta branch out to other brands
Gosha has some sick stuff dropping tomorrow on DSM.

But it ain't preme doe...

Was gonna go to eBay to just pay resale because this was part of my Christmas present but they want $500 for an XL , F that noise.

Creativity died with Supreme in the early 2000s...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom