Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Autofill is definitely not the move anymore. I remember I grabbed a grey bogo two years ago using that. For that person who put me on the method, you are a godsend. I pretty much copped every piece of clothing I wanted manually. I just have bad luck on the supreme shoe collabs

Had a S pink carted in BNB for the wife but didn't checkout fast enough. Missed on everything else ah well.

Still waiting to cop pink off a restock 
laugh.gif

Are the T's as hard as the crew's or even harder? When do they release, in the Summer?
Anything with a box logo is gonna be gone in under 30 seconds. That means tee, sweaters, hoodies, even beanies. But the outerwear is usually just a tad harder in general
Meh. Lol

I copped both white and blue yanks bogos last season off a restock. They sat for a couple mins easily. BC i ran upstairs to get my other card to purchase.

This crewneck was extremely difficult to get

Meh. Lol

I copped both white and blue yanks bogos last season off a restock. They sat for a couple mins easily. BC i ran upstairs to get my other card to purchase.

This crewneck was extremely difficult to get

I flourished in both navy and white Yankees as well. I was trying to sell my white one to purchase this crew but surprisingly no dice lol.

can someone who's going to the store PLEASE hook it up with a neck gaiter.

i meant to scoop one for my cousin this morning for christmas, but was covered in salt from the bogo release.

thanks.

Pretty shocked I missed on these. Well not completely shocked I missed on mobile with 1 dot LTE. More shocked that I grabbed tonal black and grey hoodie with no issues and missed on black so hard this tme. Got the black creepy Christmas tee though. Helps the salt go down. Black tonal hoodie>>>>>>crew but Im still a little aggy about this am lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom