Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
how anyone with the name L train in a supreme thread talking smack though?

bruh lets not get into a pissing contest...

my $$$$ long...don't worry about that....

just came in here to give you dudes a reality check....you guys should be thanking me....

keep paying the HYPE TAX....i hope it satisfies you insecurities...

still have yet to see how anyone has justified the retail and resale price on this garbage clothing line...

:lol: quality seems to means thick in Supreme language. Tech Fleece > F/W hoodies. They look cool, thats about it. Damn sure not worth 150 bucks.

just came in here to give you dudes a reality check....you guys should be thanking me....

still have yet to see how anyone has justified the retail and resale price on this garbage clothing line...
That's because you were too slow to cop anything.

Last edited:
:lol: quality seems to means thick in Supreme language. Tech Fleece > F/W hoodies. They look cool, thats about it. Damn sure not worth 150 bucks.
It's definitely one aspect but not the only one. I have one of their hoodies that's closing in on 12 years old and I still wear it to this day. Minimal fading, no fraying and still keeps me warm. it was well worth what I paid for it back then.

Last edited:
HORRY CHET At the prices of the PINK BOX LOGO CREWNECKS on ebay....

I failed, but that's why I went for the PINK, ALL OR NOTHING

do people actually wear all them pink joints from the last 2 years? literally never seen anyone with em, and i'm in the hypebeast capital of the world

Your money maybe "long" but your hands ain't swift

View media item 1822811

Last edited:
Your money long but you hands ain't swift
Hook it up bro! 
laugh.gif

Copped a grey L, it's shipped and fingers crossed it comes tomorrow! Of course the 49 cooked, but good to see others could as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom