Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasup with people wanting to record things using IG and Snapchat. Ain't nobody want to see 15secs or 10secs worth of a fight.

People still use facebook?
sick.gif
i can understand buying/selling to use it as a platform but yup people still outchea expressing they feeling all over FB. Its just continues to get worse 

deleted fb yrs ago, drama free, thinking about going back for networking and school stuff

didnt make it to SUP LA today. anyone has inventory update?

Went at opening. Sold out of box logos. They had the Navy gaiter, other colors sold out. Also had the Black and Red ribbed beanie which was "sold out" yesterday. Just letting you guys know what I saw

Went at opening. Sold out of box logos. They had the Navy gaiter, other colors sold out. Also had the Black and Red ribbed beanie which was "sold out" yesterday. Just letting you guys know what I saw
gooodlooks fam. you cop anything?

They didn't have any Box Logo for sale in the morning??? Period or sold out today you ment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom