Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
887x1500.jpeg.fa3035bfd66c4b66872785c096d0faa9

Hey how is the fit on that CDG flannel? A little oversized/elongated right?

Definitely size down because I know you like the fitted look. I stuck with my TTS L, and it was slightly oversized which I made me keep this piece. Honestly, it hides my belly so well lol. And my mother likes it too, but if she knew how much I spent on it lol.

Emily O Berg is bae

+1. Only reason I ever watched any of those complex videos.

Coincidentally, we have the same birthday I believe. Still very surprised she like my photo, even more surprised I put something up on IG. I feel like I have so much life in me now.

+1. Only reason I ever watched any of those complex videos.

Coincidentally, we have the same birthday I believe. Still very surprised she like my photo, even more surprised I put something up on IG. I feel like I have so much life in me now.
Lmao! She can have that effect on some. Happy Birthday tho!

I've never had supreme before....why does this stuff sell out so fast and resale for so much?

I've never had supreme before....why does this stuff sell out so fast and resale for so much?

Because they don't make enough to go around for "fear" of it sitting. I was a skeptic until I made my first few plunges into ordering. Now It's up there with my favorite brands to wear. If you balk at the price there's a chance this isn't the brand for you, I know I had sticker shock the first few times I ordered some cut and sew stuff, but now since I don't have giant expenses else where, I just budget accordingly.

I've been focusing a lot of what makes the demand. Cause the resale value, half the stuff I have I have no idea what the resell value is cause I really don't care, but nobody just creates a that value. How the value is created, does it come from supreme itself? Who knows. But someone or something is definitely controlling that market. Been questioning it for a while now.

I've been focusing a lot of what makes the demand. Cause the resale value, half the stuff I have I have no idea what the resell value is cause I really don't care, but nobody just creates a that value. How the value is created, does it come from supreme itself? Who knows. But someone or something is definitely controlling that market. Been questioning it for a while now.

I feel like quite a bit of the initial high resale prices stems from what the asian market will pay for stuff. They tend to have deeper pockets than your average street kid buying the brand, and the stuff is priced to move for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom