Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he might be called out for being a hypebeast, sounds like he just hopped on this season and those "bullies" want him not rocking it. Wrong on both parties.
laugh.gif

Wish a mog would call me a ****boy to my face. I dont have that patience to go home and post about it

@DiPlOmAt TDOt
 saw your tweet about the surchage, I hope they did something to help you out

Nope did nada.

i know I'm a little late here but how come i never got hit with that last time i ordered?

Because they started adding the "surchage" online this season, which just began last Thursday.

I'm probably going to pass by the NY store in a few. There a line to get in? if so I'll wait until tomorrow or Monday.

Last edited:
I wore a preme beanie to get my taxes done, the accountant looked at my annual salary and said "aren't you a little old to be wearing supreme?" 
laugh.gif

btw @alp  picked up anything at the store? Just wanted to know if there are any astro hoodies in SM/MD

Last edited:
wanted that new camo backpack but i bought last years dont really see dropping another 150 on something so similar
Personally, i wouldnt get another one. I wanted this one too, and the supreme branding on the sides are so cool. Lol, if this is new and u want a new one, pm me and we might work on a deal to fund u for a new backpack.

Maybe cause someone would leak pics/info on next weeks drop to make up for people missing out on a highly anticipated S/S '15 premier drop, like yesterday's.

Supreme does a pretty good job of keeping a tight lid on what's dropping when. You can take a stab in the dark to guess what month in the season something is going to drop, but most of the time the drop list won't be known until Wednesday before the drop, collabs being the exception since Supreme pushes out an email on Monday morning with the week's drop (AF1 being an exception to that rule since they waited until Wednesday for that info)

Ohh okay, i get it. I'll check Wednesday.

I wore a preme beanie to get my taxes done, the accountant looked at my annual salary and said "aren't you a little old to be wearing supreme?" :lol:  

btw @alp
 picked up anything at the store? Just wanted to know if there are any astro hoodies in SM/MD
nope didn't go. had a feeling something would go down especially since they had the online restock last night but just didn't feel like leaving the crib. was at flight23 after scooping nycs so had no time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom