Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
View media item 1929208
My gf is visiting LA now and sent me this pic like an hour or two ago. Which one of y'all are in the pic? :lol:

what is your girl doing at the back with that boy? doing his shoe laces up?[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

what is your girl doing at the back with that boy? doing his shoe laces up?[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
$100 bucks Security Hit on his Lady.. and possibly got a fake number. 
indifferent.gif

Would never send my girl to the Sup Store alone! 
laugh.gif
 let alone LA

Last edited:
I'm ready for next Thurs

everybody stuck on this week cuz they dropped sooooo much at once.

But we still got AIR MAX's - VAN's w/ Motion Logo n who knows what else.

and that Boxing Heavy Bag coming home to Daddy!

Gold Pendents are Trophy's Now.

For the Good Stuff I do all Season!

Bout to Stack those up!

i need the black and white van pairs.. sucks its next week..

we also got a checkboard van authentic with supreme print as well.. those joints are flames.

How you know it's next  week?

see above bro..

also saw a few of the IG preme accounts that post items pre-drop throw around that date before the blogs picked it up..

again, could be speculated and regurgitated blogging and stuff.. but i personally don't have any concrete information to make me feel 1000% percent confident

Still waiting on shipping email and i only ordered a tiger stripe olive cap. Hopefully it doesnt get cancelled. When i check my acct it says pending.

forreal waiting on the shipping for the dancer tee...

i seen homie trading a beach ball for a bouncing ball?...mann perfect for south beach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom