Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just realized my reps are 666 
nthat.gif
pimp.gif

Well, with JE I would size up just because I like the baggier look.  I'd go with the XL just because after the first wash it will shrink some.  And because size XL will be easier to get lol.

Most pieces I buy L, with the exception of my bogo crewneck i sized up to XL (baggy and loose which I like but I know after I wash it, it'll fit perfectly. basically a size in-between a L and XL which I like for my crewneck)

And I should be a M, but I get L because it hides my belly lol. And like I said, I like the baggier look.

When you say perfectly, I'm assuming like the JE models? I personally size up just because I like the baggier look.  But after you wash it, it will shrink some.

My motion hoody came in and it's a L.  But I wasn't going for a super baggy look so stuck with my regular L size for this hoody.  

I know I didn't answer your question but hope this helps.
Thanks man you answered it perfectly. I like my sweatshirts baggier too. I'm most likely going to cause I think the xl in supreme will be too snug on me (especially when I wash it). An xxl after washing would be perfect but That won't be available lol.
I would rep you but I don't want to ruin the "666"

what r the rules on the sup drop tomorrow?

does supreme limit the amount of pairs/items u can check out per address?

is it per cart? names on card?

You can cop any items with same card and billing , but not mutilples of the same item or color.

Anyone have any tips for sizing on windbreakers? I wear a small in most things but don't want it to fit super snug.

If I buy a medium and a small will they cancel my order?

I'm running it for the colors I want of the motion logo hats. I don't see an issue...I'm using proxies though. Not really sure exactly what you are asking anyways.
if the bot checks out multiple vans....would any or all be cancelled? since theyre limited to 1 per Card. and im using one card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom