Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So happy I got the yellow panel crew.  Too fire but really sad I struck out on the pink suede camp.

copped the pinstripe tee in black in a M but really wanted it in pink! a little salty i didnt get the pink but happy i walked away with something

Only copped vans, motion hat, and boxers for a friend today. Seems like windbreakers went fastest?

I couldn't even check out when I tried on the app. Smh. I just wanted that nylon windbreaker. :lol:

Are you guys more successful in the app or the desktop site?

-Drew

I couldn't even check out when I tried on the app. Smh. I just wanted that nylon windbreaker.
laugh.gif

Are you guys more successful in the app or the desktop site?

-Drew
Desktop all day for me.

I didnt know supreme saves your info when checking out from the same device. I probably shouldve cleared my history and everything first. Maybe i wouldve had a chance? Haha

Got Apocolypse and Perf Camp
and a pen keychain

Went for the GUCCI at 759 but it was sold out so fast

I had a Black Motion logo in my cart but it didn't show up in the checkout.... but it checked me out anyway.......

I just took a peak and saw everything was pretty much OOS except for that orange MA-1 in my size

Didn't even see a small in the black windbreaker. Probably going to be that way for any hyped item after the first drop. At least I ended up with a medium in the black panelled crew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom