Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do SupNT detectives need to be activated to prevent this dude from scamming others and potentially setting people up to get robbed?

:lol: @ dude not being able to keep his lies straight

and what the hell does "succumb to the Paris attack" even mean? :lol: sounds like he's trying to make a story up on the spot

trying to catfish the #supnt fam :smh:

I was gonna put up some preme stuff for sale but now idk if it's a good idea.

Last edited:
Mannn dude should be banned from NT alltogether for this. I cant even see what hes trying to achieve with all the lies lol

It's a rough world out there Fam.
yea trust me I know, but based on his interaction with other people on here is seems as if he just wants to waste people's time. I can't say that for certain but it's how it looks to me

I think that's all he wanted to do, he never even tried to show fake pics, or ask for PayPal, he did ask for my address to calculate shipping...

I'm just upset now because I passed on another deal when the eBay coupon was in effect. I would have been done by now.

There is still a lot of people that he contacted that haven't even posted in this thread yet, and probably won't.
So far he didn't get anyone's money, just their time. Well maybe in a round about way he wasted @mynameaintG money.

Dude just needed attention and I'm done feeding into it where he can read it.

On to this weeks drop.

Wouldn't mind sitting out this week, but I'm sure there's something I'm gonna want.

Money would of been sent asap lmao. It's crazy tho man, so many people don't even know how to do legit business
yup. It is what it is though, some people just have that flaky take forever to answer thing to their character. Those are the people I don't mess with at all.

And yea that heat changing thing is dope but that price probably gonna be scary. Wanted the burroughs, but wasn't going crazy for it and at the rate stuff is selling out this season they can keep it. Also only got one shirt this season but that xl fits way better to me

yup. It is what it is though, some people just have that flaky take forever to answer thing to their character. Those are the people I don't mess with at all.

Agreed, as soon as people start to give me the run around business is dead. They don't understand someone's time just as valuable as $$

wow yall ever even bother to see what this dude post? non stop questions a out bd in the yeezy thread and asking about resell prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom