Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
regret passing on the navy tonal hoodie.
mean.gif

Contemplating the Grey Plaid Flannel but the L is gone now. 

Can fit a M but I like a little looser fit in the flannels. Decisions decisions 

Anyone comment on how heavy the Box Plaid Flannel Shirt is? Looking to cop to wear unbuttoned with sleeves rolled up a bit for summer. Is it light enough?

Anyone comment on how heavy the Box Plaid Flannel Shirt is? Looking to cop to wear unbuttoned with sleeves rolled up a bit for summer. Is it light enough?
The description says "medium weight"

I am also considering this. I have many Supreme flannels and the s/s releases are def lighter than the f/w

Def good for the spring weather but might be a little hot in 80+ degrees

Last edited:

The description says "medium weight"

I am also considering this. I have many Supreme flannels and the s/s releases are def lighter than the f/w

Def good for the spring weather but might be a little hot in 80+ degrees

I see you're in DC also. I don't think medium weight is gonna cut it with the humidity fam lol. I'll prolly just stick to Uniqlo for 1/5 the price if I can find one similar to the white/grey.

Last edited:
See you're in DC also. I don't think medium weight is gonna cut it with the humidity fam lol. I'll prolly just stick to Uniqlo for 1/5 the price if I can find one similar to the white/grey.
Yeah def not in the Summer! But it would be perfect for a day like today 60-70s with a nice breeze. You could get a solid month or two out of it before it really starts to get hot. I'm still on the fence. I need a L to pop back up, but I don't wanna hesitate too long and lose out on the M

Looking for stickers open to any and all!
Hit my pm if you got any you want to let go

Side note, copped the white pull over in an XL, happy

At least i got my desert camo pants in today from Tuesdays restock and theyre DOPE!

First pair of supreme pants and i really like the look, feel, and fit. I just need a belt. I better like em for $150 lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom