Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pink 'S' Cap - in and out. Was thinking of going for the Denim shirt but by the time I made my mind out, they were gone. 

I was gonna grab one of these Pullovers that Champion dropped a few weeks or more ago ^

but it don't say Preme... I know I know,     So Grabbed a Blk one today instead, Still on the fence doe

Restock app has been a nightmare on my wallet
My brother and I feel the same way 
roll.gif

My girl tried to FaceTime me at 7:59:30

Smh. Then the site started to lag. How dare her.

LMFAO. I told my gf STRICT INSTRUCTIONS not to FaceTime me this morning. Told her I would call her after 11. When she answered, first thing she asked was, "How did it go?" She already knew what was up :pimp:

cheffed on em ... white S logo and Silver Champ

Bless up ...They dont want you to have nice things.

My girl dont call me because she trying to cop anything she thinks ill like... :smokin Bless up for down females...love my fiance

Last edited:
Finally was quick enough for what im assuming was a hyped item. Finally got the checkout down without goofing lol

Got a XL black Champion windbreaker as well as XL grey Champion L/s. Separate orders.

Now i wish i wouldve gotten a silver windbreaker and black l/s but whatever lol. I couldnt decide on a color for the l/s honestly. I think orange was the only one gone.

I was kinda feeling the green marbled camp but my checkout was too late. I dont wear hats much at all and i barely have any, wouldve been my first preme hat. Didnt give a F about the S logo like a lot of people did, probably helped me get my stuff though.

Is it safe to say that the majority of the people in this thread have used a bot at least one time so far this season? 

never have never will  :smile:

My girl tried to FaceTime me at 7:59:30

Smh. Then the site started to lag. How dare her.

Restocks app is probably the closest ill get to using a bot

All of this.

FaceTime is a gift and curse
My wife knows not to try and call around that time. And if it's a must cop, I put here to work. She's swift.

Never used a bot,

Being in CA. Is expensive enough. Tax +shipping is killer.

I might as well wait a couple of days and get it off eBay for near the same price +shipping, tax, and/maybe a bot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom