Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
First time in a long time a got a supreme T
word, feels pretty good :lol:

And might stop by dover or something and see if any Jean jackets are left. Got a million shirts but don't really got a Jean jacket :lol:

Conformation e-mail isn't always instant. I remember last season I ordered the Champion Puffy jacket, and didn't get an order conformation until an hour or 2 later. I was mad nervous too :lol:

new stuff didnt even appear thru refreshing until 11 for me today.

First order: Black Ozzy, Black War Pigs, Brown Overdyed, Tan Striped L/S all in XL

Second order: Blame Tome, Black/purp Classic Logo Cap

Nice and easy and a good drop to go with my OG Ultra Boosts that just came in yesterday.

Kinda wish i went with the indigo overdyed but i try to get "different" color Tees i like when i can so I jumped on the brown.

Might oop the Tome tee for retail.

Kinda wishing inwoulda grabbed the paranoid crew or hockey but i was trying to cut back on spending . Still spent $350 SMFH

new stuff didnt even appear thru refreshing until 11 for me today.

First order: Black Ozzy, Black War Pigs, Brown Overdyed, Tan Striped L/S all in XL

Second order: Blame Tome, Black/purp Classic Logo Cap

Nice and easy and a good drop to go with my OG Ultra Boosts that just came in yesterday.

Kinda wish i went with the indigo overdyed but i try to get "different" color Tees i like when i can so I jumped on the brown.

Might oop the Tome tee for retail.

Kinda wishing inwoulda grabbed the paranoid crew or hockey but i was trying to cut back on spending . Still spent $350 SMFH
Don't feel bad.  I always say the same thing but then there is always the next drop.  Money saved!  

Kinda wishing i went with the tan hat as well. My first supreme hat so i got plenty of time to get a black one lol. But the black/purp just seemed right for this drop.

Im really surprised the parka sat like it did. Thought that was a really dope piece

And might stop by dover or something and see if any Jean jackets are left. Got a million shirts but don't really got a Jean jacket
laugh.gif
Good luck 

I'm just waiting on this drop for wifey

and snakeskin 98's and I'm done 

I love when things sit :nthat:

Copped the long sleeve, tome tee both in black, Paranoid vid tee in white & denim washed classic logo hat lol. Wish they had the hat in a Kelly Green tho

Now i just need that Supreme USA Jean Jacket in black...but watch it be expensive af lmao. If the denim jackets today werent so much i woulda copped em too

Good to see people cooked on what they wanted. I got thru on the Ozzy Tee in black. Kinda regret not getting the hoodie now.

took my time getting my wallet and then not paying attention what I was typing so the black cross shirt in large either sold out right then or someone was faster. settled for white. easiest supreme drop ive ever taken part of. which is like 3.

So the consensus is if you cop too fast on comp, you're risking having order cancelled & mobile app is fine no problem no worries?

Looks like I got a ghost order from the app earlier. Didn't screenshot my order because I didn't think anything of it. It was at least a minute after release since my first card was frozen by Finishline (restocks) and was declined and I had to manually enter my second card. Just checked and no confirmation email or card charges. It was just a bleached denim hat lol. Reordered just now and got email and charges right away.

Also, my home IP is still usually blocked. I can access the site occasionally, but not during release and usually at some off time.

Last edited:
Kinda upset that I got a ghost order for the jean jacket. I have a order confirmation but no email confirmation or pending charge. And it's not something I can simply reorder like the shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom