Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
whatre you guys using for supreme. :nerd: tired of the ghost orders.
someone get me with a olive xl hoodie. i got cream ubs 10.5-11

Cooked on an XL royal jacket. Step one to finessing an olive sweatshirt i guesss

Just copped that restocks app this morning. I like it

Last edited:
FW15 was the last season to go ham. im glad all this happening this season. last season i got bogo crewneck, jordan 5, goggles, summit, and many more. 
mean.gif

I feel like i wont even be able to sell this jacket lol
I feel like this will be worth a lot in a year or two, kind of like the bandana ones. Originally the resell was just okay on them, and then it skyrocketed over the course of the year when the supply dried up.

I feel like i wont even be able to sell this jacket lol
Might be a bit tough.

The coats were available on the site for about 2 full mins. Which we all know means that its comparable to sitting

Most of the ppl who wanted it already got it by that time except for the ghost crap.

Joints are like 410 shipped. Thats steep already as it is. I dont think many would want to pay resell for it

There are some completed auctions on ebay already. Most around 500ish. Which after ebay/paypal fees would be a waste of time imo

like @clemensn  said...unless you want to wait a couple years. You not gonna make much right now 

Last edited:
Word i just saddled myself with a $400 jacket in a color i dont even want lmao. Usually if i try to sell anything i dont mind if i cant cause i only buy stuff id rock. Im just over here salty about the sweatshirt, splurging

If it comes to waiting i might have to. I see all the collab jackets going for $1500 on grailed.

Last edited:
Word i just saddled myself with a $400 jacket in a color i dont even want lmao. Usually if i try to sell anything i dont mind if i cant cause i only buy stuff id rock. Im just over here salty about the sweatshirt, splurging

If it comes to waiting i might have to. I see all the collab jackets going for $1500 on grailed.
wait 6months-1year and you'll be happy you did not sell

Last edited:
^which is why i genuinely might end up paying resale for the olive hoody :smh:

just not sure if i should buy now or when everyone gets it shipped

it might be worth the wait, there will never be another TNF like this one.

but i mean you could say that about any of their tnfs haha. looking like i'll need to take a dive and do resale for the hoody as well

Checked out on mendini at 11:00 and black NF jacket at 11:01 got confirmations for both and just got shipping for my North face

First attempt at anything this year so I'm happy

Just need the sequin jacket ,2 silk shirts and a striped shirt sleeve and I'm done

Still salty about this morning. I wanted that black sweatshirt bad. Tempted to cop off eBay but I'm not trying to pay $400.

TNF gotta drop a non-Supreme version of the steep tech hoodies for the general public. At this point i just like how it looks bogo or no bogo. A navy or grey version would be dope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom