Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow yeah they look freaking terrible in that pic. The upper doesn't look nearly as light as it does in Supreme's pics. If I cop and they look that crappy in hand, they're going straight to flea bay lol

Copping that slate boop right now. Paying too much but im tired of looking for it and listings are scarce so far

Win some and lose some man. I've definitely missed out on some releases I've wanted. I think resell should die on these too, wishing you the best man!
yeah it will, but these idiots haven't given up yet on eBay haha. Honestly though the difference between an oop and a eBay sale less fees is like $30 or less. People really don't want that friendship or good karma lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
 What color are you guys going for on the 98's? I think I'm going for snakeskin first (if it's not a Nike Lab exclusive , I haven't been following the thread closely. Have a newborn) or Navy. I can't make up my mind.

What color are you guys going for on the 98's? I think I'm going for snakeskin first (if it's not a Nike Lab exclusive , I haven't been following the thread closely. Have a newborn) or Navy. I can't make up my mind.

The most popular concensus is snakeskin so that will be the harder one to get. Personally I'm going for black so I can use them for work. Navy might be the easier color to get. Congrats on your newborn btw!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom