Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a ghost order. It's been happening this entire season. Sorry dude. You got an L.
Thanks bro. No big deal, thought it was too good to be true. I actually went for the Betty tee first then went back for the hoodie on a separate order. Never gotten either. haha

Is it happening more for orders placed through the app or all platforms?

Just paid $73 with shipping for a mint pocket tee DS. I think I got a good deal!

Thanks bro. No big deal, thought it was too good to be true. I actually went for the Betty tee first then went back for the hoodie on a separate order. Never gotten either. haha

Is it happening more for orders placed through the app or all platforms?
That's weird that it happened on the app too.  It's happened to me a bunch of times on my desktop but I think it's because I was trying to rig the system lol.

you guys think itll be harder to get the snakeskin? heard majority of bots will be going for those.

Last edited:
that mendini gun hoodie is dope, you guys can have fun with those doo doo 98's that you'll wear 3 times and realize they're ugly/all hype.

Wasn't there a lot of hate for the sequined bomber when the preview dropped?

you know how that goes PD. hate now cop later :lol: I admit I did say the back ruined it for me in the beginning but the Alfa Romeo rip off is cool regardless of the f em all. Probably the only thing I'm gonna try to get tomorrow. Good luck with the air maxes for anyone trying.

Edit:
Are the small box logo shirts the same material texture and weight as the pocket tees from the first drop?

Yup

Last edited:
The shoe category will not be there until the drop.
I use NEW category a lot also but the fact they are shoes this week will shave some time off

I use view all when shoes drop

then scroll all the way down

shoes are always at the bottom of the view all page

I have every sup Nike release (excluding blazers and 1st dunks) and every sup Jordan release all manual checkout

hope this helps someone

Im still on the fence

not really a fan of 98s wish they were 97s... A part of me wants to own the whole Nike collabs collection so im torn

Last edited:
dont they do a restock of the pocket tees sometime during the season?

i dont know why my brain is telling me this. but if my brain is saying it happens, it mustve happened before?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom