Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm actually so furious with myself cause I was a dumbass and didn't use a promo code. You have no idea how jealous I am now. My order would have been 185 or so :smh:

Just let me get on with my day Nike 
mean.gif

I'm actually so furious with myself cause I was a dumbass and didn't use a promo code. You have no idea how jealous I am now. My order would have been 185 or so
mean.gif
Hit nike chat, they may be able to add it for you

Using PC iPad and iPhone for a sz 11 in case my 10.5 doesn't fit.
3 strikes and you're out.
Should have tried for a 6.5 for my wife. Oh well.

Last edited:
Waited in line for 50 Minutes for the red pair on NDC just to get a OOS message. Oh well, at least I have my snakeskin pair.

Nike has the worst system I have ever used.  I waited in line on my phone for 50 min while I worked out at the gym, just for a snake hat and still couldn't get it.  POS Nike system.

5 tabs open for a white hat...

it's just the point now of carting

Everybody

vs   

NDC

Waited in line for 50 Minutes for the red pair on NDC just to get a OOS message. Oh well, at least I have my snakeskin pair.

My sentiments exactly. Waited 45 mins for a size 11 in red just to get OOS. And i literally waited as the count went to 0 and added immediately.

Got my snakeskins on thursday though so whatever. And i actually just checked my email now and they finally shipped

Still need some red shoes without black in them lol

Last edited:
Wow... was in line for 1 hour 23 minutes for size 11 reds and just carted. Still hope fellas. Got Black, Navy and Red off NDC and Snakes off Supreme.

well that sucks.. I was able to add the hat to my cart after i submitted my order it went to an empty cart  
mean.gif

anyone get an extra hat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom