Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
wasnt it shut down sat morning?
nope. they gave out bracelets Friday and there was a 20 man brawl. Saturday morning was less eventful as people starting lining up before 8am.
My Thursday order still didn't ship out. I used an atc for some snakeskins. Anybody else
still no shipping for me. I caught afternoon restock. I was charged tho, and got order confirm, should be fine.

Got a really sweet trade/$ offer for my olive north face hoodie, but it's sooooo nice, I don't know if I want to part with it. 

Fam I am like losing hair over this decision, this is arguably one of the best pieces I've bought from Supreme. But your boy is in a BIND financially. 

I say try to make it while keeping it. It will always have value even after wearing it. And since its a part trade, youre not even getting the full monetary value. You dont wanna be like me fiending for one come december lol

whats the trade?
Ended up nixing the trade thinking it would kill the deal, then dude outright offered me a rather ridiculous sum of money, unless I am stupid... This thing can't be going for more than $600 right? Not seeing any sold listings on the bay for a minute. 

I say try to make it while keeping it. It will always have value even after wearing it. And since its a part trade, youre not even getting the full monetary value. You dont wanna be like me fiending for one come december lol
Well I live in LA so it's tough to wear it, but I do have at least 4 trips a year to the mid-west and east coast... Was already envisioning myself wearing it to the Packers/Cowboys game at Lambeau field this winter. 

Ended up nixing the trade thinking it would kill the deal, then dude outright offered me a rather ridiculous sum of money, unless I am stupid... This thing can't be going for more than $600 right? Not seeing any sold listings on the bay for a minute. 

5-600 is about right.

Im kicking myself for not making an offer on one listed for $450 on grailed when they dropped

My PayPal charge on one pair of AM98 just cleared from pending to complete w/ Sup today

My 1st pair cart is already shipped

I should see movement on the rest tomorrow

Been getting rid of a lot of stuff that I don't plan on wearing & my black 20th anniversary
box logo falls into this category.

Never worn. Still got the og invoice. Size M.

Holla at ya boy.

Damn jpreme really is the man.

Pieces are weak though. Nothing im interested in at least

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom