Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
s/o to @Snapreme  real quick 

homie came thru clutch 

loving this sup community 

for those who dont answer PM's **** YALL.. you know who you are 

Hot damn these are beautiful on feet!

Initially wanted the snakeskin but im glad i ended up with Navy
Same but Low key still want snakeskins too smh. 

Pic was via SK8THEGR8's IG.

Clean and simple fit!
dinos chicken...
pimp.gif

I got the snakeskins from Supreme on Thursday. I was so excited that I forgot to take a screen shot of the order number. I never got a confirmation email. My card is now charged. I keep trying to call the customer service number 1-212-219-0175. Does anyone know what else I can try to get my order number or my shipping info? I think I should be good since my card is charged.

My bro helped me get the blacks and we ordered at the same time. He got a confirm email and a shipping. I would expect the snakes to ship soon. 

ur address/cc is banned from launch items. get a gift card and a new address to ship to.
why would you say that Supreme banned him? I never got confirmation a couple of times. Including the snakeskins for this past Thursday's launch but the charge on my card went from pending to sale. You think I might not get those shoes?

ur address/cc is banned from launch items. get a gift card and a new address to ship to.
why would you say that Supreme banned him? I never got confirmation a couple of times. Including the snakeskins for this past Thursday's launch but the charge on my card went from pending to sale. You think I might not get those shoes?

I was assuming he got no charge either. If he got a charge hes good. If he got no charge/no email...expect no item. And if this keeps happening to you manual, which the app basiclally is, his address/cc is banned. Or the app is flagging people. One of the two.

I got the snakeskins from Supreme on Thursday. I was so excited that I forgot to take a screen shot of the order number. I never got a confirmation email. My card is now charged. I keep trying to call the customer service number 1-212-219-0175. Does anyone know what else I can try to get my order number or my shipping info? I think I should be good since my card is charged.

My bro helped me get the blacks and we ordered at the same time. He got a confirm email and a shipping. I would expect the snakes to ship soon. 

Sign up for UPS My Choice. You'll see anything being shipped to your address on there. If you've been charged just wait for the email or check My choice to see if they've shipped yet.

I was assuming he got no charge either. If he got a charge hes good. If he got no charge/no email...expect no item. And if this keeps happening to you manual, which the app basiclally is, his address/cc is banned. Or the app is flagging people. One of the two.

Ok thanks for the explanation dude. That makes sense. I was charged so I'm hoping everything goes through. Also I used the online site and not the app. That app always messes up for me

Lots of people still waiting on shipment confirmation.  I'm 0/2 shipping confirmations for orders w. confirmation emails and charges.  I'd give it 'til mid-end of week and see if it sorts out.

I wanted the snakes struck out, then I got the red, snakes looking a winner and the sleeper from what I can see is those navy's! Man I should've bought those! Yankees colors[emoji]128553[/emoji]

Damn those navys are looking good. Still mad i struck out on Nike. Not paying resale on a second colorway though.

What kinda fits yall got in mind for the snakeskins? I never wear stuff like that idk what im gonna throw together lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom