Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
we need a dyslexic  bogo 
nthat.gif

Got so many compliments on my tackle twill sweater last night. My girl was hating cause she thinks its so ugly.

We got in an argument and she ripped my gold bar chain off though. Im pissed

Got so many compliments on my tackle twill sweater last night. My girl was hating cause she thinks its so ugly.

We got in an argument and she ripped my gold bar chain off though. Im pissed
She was THAT mad ppl liked the sweater? Shheeesh

Last night my wife was asking me what dropped yesterday. So I went through the "new" section with her. When I got to the Gonz, she asked "was that too hard to get" I responded no, and it restocked a couple times. She hits me with "all the stupid stuff you buy, and you don't get that?"

:lol: word wasn't gonna get it since the Levis suit was expensive but seen it in store and had no choice. Was gonna get yellow and pink buy ultimately went with yellow. The colors in the butterfly match with a lot of colors, it's dope

Last night my wife was asking me what dropped yesterday. So I went through the "new" section with her. When I got to the Gonz, she asked "was that too hard to get" I responded no, and it restocked a couple times. She hits me with "all the stupid stuff you buy, and you don't get that?"
it never fails...  my girl says the same thing

Last edited:
Got my Sequin Bomber in... No Motion Logo stickers again -___- At least I got a Supreme Productions one

I hope they bless me with some motion stickers too when my snake skins come in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom