Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jersey came in the other day.

I usually wear youth XL to MENs small in NBA jerseys.

I wear a large in supreme shirts and tops.

The large in the st ides jersey would fit me fine with a wash in hot water.

Bought the denim jacket off him, well over a week of zero contact on his end and just now got hit with a refund notification... blocked me on both IG and cell.
Man, that ain't a big deal. You got your money back.
So taking $700 from somebody for almost 2 weeks and disappearing is not a big deal? I was going to get my money back from the idiot regardless, but the point is that it's a HUGE inconvenience. If that type of business conduct is cool with you then so be it, just trying to help fam out on NT that ever come across this clown as I am sure nobody on here would conduct business that way. 

Last edited:
Lot of scumbags out there, especially people selling Supreme

Be very careful and get everything sorted correctly: Paypal invoice, confirmed address, etc.

Last edited:
So taking $700 from somebody for almost 2 weeks and disappearing is not a big deal? I was going to get my money back from the idiot regardless, but the point is that it's a HUGE inconvenience. If that type of business conduct is cool with you then so be it, just trying to help fam out on NT that ever come across this clown as I am sure nobody on here would conduct business that way. 

Lot of scumbags out there, especially people selling Supreme

Be very careful and get everything sorted correctly: Paypal invoice, confirmed address, etc.

Basically an interest free loan.

almost did a deal w some dude on IG for pink box crew. guy wanted me to do gifted, said no thanks. turns out someone else got got. think it was like supremekingpin who was scamming?

almost did a deal w some dude on IG for pink box crew. guy wanted me to do gifted, said no thanks. turns out someone else got got. think it was like supremekingpin who was scamming?
Paypal gift = no lo quiero, no voy a tomar la L

What's wrong with USPA?

:nerd:
Lol bro, it's knockoff Polo Ralph Lauren. It's obviously cheaper and since NT is for people that are a little more fashion conscious than the general public, it's not respected here.

Last edited:
[emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji]

Classic like Coke-A-Cola

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom