Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shocked that the jerseys cleaned out, the ones from last season sat for like a month
laugh.gif
Surprised as well. I guess the NBA inspiration behind it was the driving force for these. That Bulls inspired one was dope.

Also don't really like the quality on the jerseys either. Scooped an xl in teal for a nter who changed his mind. Anyone wants it lmk :lol:
If you were getting it for him for retail i hope u plan on never looking out for him again

If you were getting it for him for retail i hope u plan on never looking out for him again
it's ok, if I ain't have the $88 I wouldn't have copped in the first place, and I bought the jersey a little prematurely. But yea in the future ima be a little more careful assisting people on here :lol:

it's ok, if I ain't have the $88 I wouldn't have copped in the first place, and I bought the jersey a little prematurely. But yea in the future ima be a little more careful assisting people on here
laugh.gif
bro must've checked ebay prices before he said nah. lol

Does anyone have detailed photos of this seasons backpack? I wanna grab the black but idk if it's worth it, like if there's a laptop compartment or anything.. Thanks!

it's ok, if I ain't have the $88 I wouldn't have copped in the first place, and I bought the jersey a little prematurely. But yea in the future ima be a little more careful assisting people on here :lol:

Both times I've been stuck with something
But just had a real G from this thread restore my faith.

Lol **** happens that's why I generally have ppl pp me before I cop but I snatched it while waiting for an answer this time :lol:

In a perfect world, lanyard, boxers and black backpack will all sit til next Thursday and nothing I want will drop.

how people ask for oops and flake?

man, even if I didn't want the item anymore I'd still pay out of respect for the person doing me a favor

people have no morals these days :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom