Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or a dope living room set

Lol I thought bout it. I know for sure I'll get use out of it at home tho, either outside or inside somehow. Don't judge [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Some of supremes accessories I Just dont get lol

But that's the fun part lol. Stuff u don't need with a box logo on it. Copped bolt cutters... I don't have any bolts to cut!! Copped kryptonite bike lock... I don't even have a bike!!! And so on... I think I need some sort of professional help.

Last edited:
Lol I thought bout it. I know for sure I'll get use out of it at home tho, either outside or inside somehow. Don't judge [emoji]128514[/emoji]
But that's the fun part lol. Stuff u don't need with a box logo on it. Copped bolt cutters... I don't have any bolts to cut!! Copped kryptonite bike lock... I don't even have a bike!!! And so on... I think I need some sort of professional help.[/quote

No hate but how is that fun? Spending money on something you have no use for and its not like its cheap either

Last edited:
But that's the fun part lol. Stuff u don't need with a box logo on it. Copped bolt cutters... I don't have any bolts to cut!! Copped kryptonite bike lock... I don't even have a bike!!! And so on... I think I need some sort of professional help.[/quote

No hate but how is that fun? Spending money on something you have no use for and its not like its cheap either

Its like a hobby for me. Its not like I buy every single accessory... Cmon man why the hate?

I like having a few random accessories, it's like a stupid/funny conversation piece

Dude who asked about tags coming on items purchased online...99% of the time, NO, they do not come with tags. However, there are instances where they will indeed come with tags. Most likely extras that were allocated for the store but sold online.

Everyone is different 

Personally im not wasting money on accessories that are useless to me

Everyone is different 

Personally im not wasting money on accessories that are useless to me

Yea. Almost all supreme accessories I use. Just like the stickers thing. That's one thing I just don't care for but other people will die for them. I'll give em out or some I've thrown away. Anything with the swear words I'll throw away or give them to someone. My barber really digs the stickers so I'll just give it to him. The little bouncy balls from the first couple drops and beach ball I gave to my neighbor. But the real novelty accessories that I will not use ever I really enjoy the most. Idk why.

Yea. Almost all supreme accessories I use. Just like the stickers thing. That's one thing I just don't care for but other people will die for them. I'll give em out or some I've thrown away. Anything with the swear words I'll throw away or give them to someone. My barber really digs the stickers so I'll just give it to him. The little bouncy balls from the first couple drops and beach ball I gave to my neighbor. But the real novelty accessories that I will not use ever I really enjoy the most. Idk why.
My faves are the stickers. Don't know why, but it's a thing I always loved back from the 80s skate days.

But that's the fun part lol. Stuff u don't need with a box logo on it. Copped bolt cutters... I don't have any bolts to cut!! Copped kryptonite bike lock... I don't even have a bike!!! And so on... I think I need some sort of professional help.

HAHA i agree man im a sucker for some random supreme pieces I love all the odd keychains the make. The Nalgene from a few seasons back is one of my personal and most used accessories. I do cop random accessories for no reason. Im contemplating about that chair. I feel like i could use it for my patio but my girl would just think its out of place. That or maybe when i have a kid he can stunt at summer camp roasting marshmallows

I want some nunchucks for example no clue why I dont even know how to use them.

Last edited:
Ummmm Pass?? 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom