Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought I had the swiftness but got cart jacked on the blue Vans in a size 8 :smh: If any one decides they don't want their pair lmk.

Was able to get the large Mendini tray though :pimp:

Thought I had the swiftness but got cart jacked on the blue Vans in a size 8
mean.gif
If any one decides they don't want their pair lmk.

Was able to get the large Mendini tray though
pimp.gif
How the hell did you get cart jacked on the Vans lol, trays are still sitting.

Thought I had the swiftness but got cart jacked on the blue Vans in a size 8 :smh: If any one decides they don't want their pair lmk.

Was able to get the large Mendini tray though :pimp:
How the hell did you get cart jacked on the Vans lol, trays are still sitting.

I have no idea man. I thought I had this down. I was able to get my info to save, blue size 8 is the first option so it was easy to add to cart, pasted my CC, my card expiration month is January, so all I had to do was select the expiration year and the 3 digits on the back of my card. Couldn't have taken more than 10 seconds doing all of this then I got the weird CC error message even though everything was correct. Even tried a few more times and got the same message. Really wanted these but whatever.

Last edited:
I have no idea man. I thought I had this down. I was able to get my info to save, blue size 8 is the first option so it was easy to add to cart, pasted my CC, my card expiration month is January, so all I had to do was select the expiration year and the 3 digits on the back of my card. Couldn't have taken more than 10 seconds doing all of this then I got the weird CC error message even though everything was correct. even tried a few more times and got the same message. Really wanted these but whatever.
You can grab them on restock, shoes usually restock around 5-7 pm EST.  I just scored on a peach tee restock but man they're taxing on the debossed tee.

I have no idea man. I thought I had this down. I was able to get my info to save, blue size 8 is the first option so it was easy to add to cart, pasted my CC, my card expiration month is January, so all I had to do was select the expiration year and the 3 digits on the back of my card. Couldn't have taken more than 10 seconds doing all of this then I got the weird CC error message even though everything was correct. even tried a few more times and got the same message. Really wanted these but whatever.
You can grab them on restock, shoes usually restock around 5-7 pm EST.  I just scored on a peach tee restock but man they're taxing on the debossed tee.

I don't have anything that notifies me of restocks other than NT and I feel like every time someone posts that something restocks by the time I get to it it's gone any way. I'll be busy from 5-7 not checking my phone so looks like I'm going to take my L here. There will be other shoes.

Man I hope this Fitted hat fits..

I remember the last time Sup got me for a Fitted hat!

It became a hand me down to the homies head 

ehh got a black debossed tee in a small 

i really dont know why im a sucker for black tees even in the summer lol

Just wanted another pocket tee. Makes no sense that they won't let me repurchase a item if it's a restock. Oh well.

Just wanted another pocket tee. Makes no sense that they won't let me repurchase a item if it's a restock. Oh well.
Change your email 

and flip up your name n address a little

Apt to Unit

or something Street to St 

maybe it'll work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom