Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Restoring t-shirts
eyes.gif

I've gone my whole life without seeing a t-shirt cool enough for me to pay for it used, restore it, and then wear it.

Just to try to understand your mentality, is it because you think the shirt is so cool that you have to have it? I'm a supreme fan, I just don't understand how any shirt could be that dope unless you get pleasure from knowing you have a hard-to-get item.

And don't get me wrong, if you tell me that used shirt can sell for $100, I'd buy it for $30 and sell it someone who feels like you do as well. I'm not trying to hate on you, just curious.
Im not sure if it is the cool factor as much as it is the history behind the shirt.

Maybe its just me but I love hunting down and buying vintage preme

I really enjoy discovering the stories behind each piece

Now you may read this and think thats a waste of time and dumb but I really enjoy discovering the roots of the brand

Many of these older pieces (pre 2003 era) have some great stories behind them

I just think thats its dope to have a box logo that has survived so many years

A large majority of my collection is pieces from 96' - 04' and I like love adding to it

I just get excited when I come across these old gems

If i were to sell the shirt, of course Im certain that I could make a very decent profit but I wouldnt consider it until later doen the line.

Im not sure if it is the cool factor as much as it is the history behind the shirt.

Maybe its just me but I love hunting down and buying vintage preme

I really enjoy discovering the stories behind each piece

Now you may read this and think thats a waste of time and dumb but I really enjoy discovering the roots of the brand

Many of these older pieces (pre 2003 era) have some great stories behind them

I just think thats its dope to have a box logo that has survived so many years

A large majority of my collection is pieces from 96' - 04' and I like love adding to it

I just get excited when I come across these old gems

If i were to sell the shirt, of course Im certain that I could make a very decent profit but I wouldnt consider it until later doen the line.

Thanks for answering that honestly and not taking my questions personal.

That actually does explain it really well and makes complete sense to me.

I can't say I agree of course :tongue: , but I have things I'm passionate about and like collecting too and I can see why the shirt would be a cool thing for you to have.

Hope you get that thing looking clean :lol:

So what's the story behind that tee ?
I knew I saw this pic of the pope before it was in shea stadium 1979
john-paul-in-shea.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not feeling the logo on the back of the pocket tee. Going to pass.

Wish they would have stuck with the last design.

Hey guys, I have two old DS T shirts that won't fit me now. I think I am going to try to sell them but don't really have an idea as to how much the going price is for the shirts. Any help appreciated, thanks.

1st tee is a black dorothy tee in XL
2nd tee is a black ferrari GT tee in XL
Sent you a PM.  Thanks!

Do you guys really not understand the deck?

AH are cheeky dudes. just draw it out from what you literally see. It's hilarious and thought provoking. Welcome to the 18

Last edited:
If anyone needs proxies for the drop this week pm me. Im not goign after anything so I know i can help a couple people out.

If anyone missed out on tnf tee and needs a black XL, and might want to trade for the same in the pope tee, hit the DM.

Weak that they didn't print the AntiHero Bird in Full Color on only the Whites

The white outline on Blk is weak

my debossed tee came in yesterday and its absolutely TRASH, barely can tell its embossed

i guess its cause i got black but ill be looking to move it later hen i get home 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom