Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
White bomber, white pocket tee, black pope tee and sticker 
nthat.gif

easy cop

everythign sitting except the jackets stilll

no way none of yall should have missed

Damnit, thought the Pope tee was going to go quick so I grabbed that right away.  Should have grabbed that, a deck, and sticker all on the same order...

First time conquering the ghost no ecto plasma

Jersey still sitting tho so not a hyped item I guess
laugh.gif

Can you only get one tee per order? Or can you make multiple orders if you go back? I just don't want my first order cancelled.

Can you only get one tee per order? Or can you make multiple orders if you go back? I just don't want my first order cancelled.
As long as you can get through the checkout system, ie. get an order confirmation - you should be good with multiple orders, based on my experience.

I tried grabbing another Pope tee but their system wouldn't let me checkout.

As long as you can get through the checkout system, ie. get an order confirmation - you should be good with multiple orders, based on my experience.

I tried grabbing another Pope tee but their system wouldn't let me checkout.

Yeah, I couldn't check out either. Thought it was cause ti knew I bought a shirt before. I had another shirt in the cart but just couldn't check out. It's sold out now. Oh well.

Got the skate deck and a black eagle shirt. I guess that is as good as it gets. I still don't get how you can get the highly sought after stuff. I am 0% on those Supreme items.

I bought everything antihero except the Pants / bomber (carted) / and the button up.

I wish I would've gotten the bomber that sucker's embroidered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom