Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some kid f'd me over on Grailed, I paid $75 for the Ali tee, hours later Ali passes. Dude told me he sold the shirt before I paid for it on eBay and refunded my money. I was like WTF :smh::smh::smh:

Some kid f'd me over on Grailed, I paid $75 for the Ali tee, hours later Ali passes. Dude told me he sold the shirt before I paid for it on eBay and refunded my money. I was like WTF :smh::smh::smh:

There's been a ton of flakes on ebay for Some POLO and SUPREME Steals that I've found....

People wait a week, then when I message them They just refund the Money.

EDIT I just found the Cancelled listings.. LOL one of the sellers cancelled my ali tee

Last edited:
Yea the guy i bought the burg ali hoodie from messagedxme and said he was refunding me due to a problem with his paypal. He asked if i can pay again tomorrow so ee will see. Not really counting on it but itll be cool if he comes through

I may be one of the few people that didn't like the Ali tee that much. My OCD bothers me about the picture being that small on the shirt. I wish it was at least the same size as the other photo tees Supreme releases
Alas it was a Polaroid taken by Warhol. You'll see the photo on the tee is that size.

I was thinking that they didn't want to lose the already low quality of the photo being used. So if it was a polaroid, that may be why.

thanks for posting $10 on amazon... why not?
tongue.gif
let me know how it is.. Wasn't familiar with this guy, but might cop & read it. Looks like it could be good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom