Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish there was something else I wanted.
Don't want to pay $10 shipping just for hulk S logo, then be disappointed like I was with the Red one.
Well, it's sold out now, only got sunny side up eggs left. 
tongue.gif

Got a black S and towel. What time did the website update for you guys? I'm on mobile and using the app, felt like it updated late for me again.

So who was at the NY drop and saw a fight break out? Read on the gram someone got KO'd and someone got smoked with a board. Need deets

So who was at the NY drop and saw a fight break out? Read on the gram someone got KO'd and someone got smoked with a board. Need deets

Lulz...this is why I've only been to one Jordan (FCFS) ever..worst experience (Carmine's) never again..Preme is fine any other day..I don't think I'll ever go drop day..maybe late at night

totally forgot about the drop. oh well. really wanted the red s logo for my brother but he can live without it.

Just the teal S for me today. Debated a second S but stayed strong. Teal may be the only color I would actually like in person. Wanted shorts and towel too, but I always balk at those every season lol. After a couple weeks of passing, happy that I didn't go HAM.

First Preme cop in a couple months for me. Copped the Black S logo hat & the pin

Did the hype on the S hats die or something? I remember them selling out instantly last yr lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom