Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man.. Ides restocked in black and I almost grabbed... Really want the spin but I feel like it's not going to happen :lol:

Anybody who gets that hookup and flips it is a scumbag

FACTS 

im sure people got it on their minds

truth

but there are so many scumbags out there

Eh, was an accident on my part to get so many. Seems like they are going to some good dudes who genuinely want them. Im glad the new homeboy @rayray3thousand got his.

Man.. Ides restocked in black and I almost grabbed... Really want the spin but I feel like it's not going to happen
laugh.gif
i had the peach spin and black Ides in my cart but the peach sold out so I just settled for the black. I'm in the same situation lol

i had the peach spin and black Ides in my cart but the peach sold out so I just settled for the black. I'm in the same situation lol

Yeah I went for the peach spin first and failed, should have just went for black or grey but I was feeling the peach lol

anyone that's a size small or medium in preme tees, check out this giveaway from this season's first drop:

just havin fun. thats what this forum is for. so much great help over the years, i give it back when i can/feel like it lol.

Repped bro..

Also..Ides just restocked again and I actually went for it this time and took the L :lol:

You're killing me 9th lol. I'm about to get the first size l shirt that pops up and oop it to you lol

:lol:

Good looks my dude. Appreciate that.. I really only was looking to buy a spin T but after you strike out it feels like anything would be better than nothing.

There will always be more drops for me to take the L on though, I just need to be patient lol :nerd:

Last edited:
laugh.gif

Good looks my dude. Appreciate that.. I really only was looking to buy a spin T but after you strike out it feels like anything would be better than nothing.

There will always be more drops for me to take the L on though, I just need to be patient lol
nerd.gif
They're going to be restocking again probably around 7pm, then tomorrow morning and all weekend long.  You should definitely hit on something.

They're going to be restocking again probably around 7pm, then tomorrow morning and all weekend long.  You should definitely hit on something.

Ugh.. I really only have time while I'm at work and staring at my desktop.. but I appreciate that bro.

I'll try and keep it locked as much as I can.

Glad everyone ate today though :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom