Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
my purchases were kept to a minimum.

Blk North Face Jacket
Blk Anti-Hero Pope tee
Blk Spin tee
Wht Script tank

...I feel like there was a bit more but can't remember

Snakeskin98s too small
Snakeskin hat oop
Leopard pocket tee
Kleen kanteen
Black socks
Paris hat trash
Embroidered long sleeve
Motion tee
Ali tee
Betty tee
Sabbath tee
Minions steep tech balloon
Steep tech crewneck too big
Pope crewneck
White AH pocket tee
Desert Camo pocket tee grailed steal
Champion LS too short
S logo hat trash

smh i copped way too much, ill post in a few hours when i get offf work. yall gonna be appalled

Last edited:
Mauve tackle twill sweater ( too small)

Desert camo pants ( a lil big )

snakeskin 98's (traded camo v's for em)

Black Sabbath paranoid tee

Velour Jersey

Gonz Bball

Ghost:

TNF red steep tech sweater

Ali x Warhol

I grabbed:
Black Briefs
Snakeskin 97s
Black Sabbath Paranoid Tee
Goldfish Tee
Ali Tee (Favorite this season)
Production L/S

Hoping to grab more this F/W

I picked up a lot this season but ooped two or three items. Morrissey and ozzy tees were my faves.

Dude specifically asked for the air max 97s so I posted link to eBay for air max 97s... He has no idea what supreme has dropped.

I just picked up the motion tee, pope tee, snakeskin 98s, champion l/s, S logo hat, spin tee and script tank

Navy Burroughs hood
White tnf tee
Air max snake skin hat
Teal tonal tee
You're Dead camp cap
Grey Shaolin Temple tee
Green Englishman tee
Teal S cap
Red spin tee
Green **** tee

100$ in shipping fee's lol

Last edited:
Dude specifically asked for the air max 97s so I posted link to eBay for air max 97s... He has no idea what supreme has dropped.

So its a crime to make a mistake? I hope you're so proud of your supreme knowledge congratulations

Nah
Flagrant, by 2 people within hours.
Yes everyone makes mistakes, people were just messing around.
It's only the Internet

Ive shipped the basketballs That I ooped. Will sort out the tracking numbers and send em in PMs later. Had one issue with an address and sent that member a PM@rocketsfan. Hit me back so I can make sure this ball gets to you.

Ive shipped the basketballs That I ooped. Will sort out the tracking numbers and send em in PMs later. Had one issue with an address and sent that member a PM@rocketsfan. Hit me back so I can make sure this ball gets to you.
Again reps to you fam. Didn't want to pay $100 for a damn ball
laugh.gif
 but good looks to those you helped out. Didn't need to help anyone here but did so anyway.

Maybe if you help out during F/W I'll bite though 
nerd.gif

Ive shipped the basketballs That I ooped. Will sort out the tracking numbers and send em in PMs later. Had one issue with an address and sent that member a PM[@=/u/41379/rocketsfan]@rocketsfan[/@]. Hit me back so I can make sure this ball gets to you.
Again reps to you fam. Didn't want to pay $100 for a damn ball :lol:  but good looks to those you helped out. Didn't need to help anyone here but did so anyway.

Maybe if you help out during F/W I'll bite though :nerd:  

Im sure Ill be doin more helping. PM me if you need anything. That goes for all in this thread. Peace everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom