Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking hard for good deals on bags, backpacks, and pocket tees.

What is everyone else trying to get before the season starts.

hows sizing on the all star jersey compared to tees....the XL in tees fits me good should i stay with XL or size down to L

13775871_1071259989588971_2974751442714886004_n.jpg

Anyone know where i can list my red Foamposite jersey and get it sold? It's a XL, i need to downsize some of my Supreme collection

yo this reselling supreme is getting out hand tell me this listing is not serious 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Supreme-New-York-Undercover-Witch-Box-Logo-Tee-White-Green-Hands-/182220741175?hash=item2a6d33da37:g:jYAAAOSwbsBXl7e2

The shirt has disgusting armpit stains and they still trying to sell this used shirt for $275. This makes zero sense.

Directly drom description:

"
This is a 100% authentic preowned Supreme New York x Undercover "Witch" tee in size large. It has a few flaws including a small stain on the front, slight yellowing under one armpit, and slight fading on the graphic. All flaws are pictured. Please contact me with any questions or concerns."

At least he's honest. I'd give him $20 the most for it. Use it as a sleeping shirt lol

I was really surprised to see that the spin tees weren't flipping.. people are getting desperate because they can't get rid of it. I don't see any selling unless they're $50
Been meaning to stock up on a few... Easily my favorite supreme tee in the past few seasons

I need a spin tee too good to hear they're selling for the right price. I just want that and a lagoon tee from this season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom